Monday, February 11, 2008

What to do if your dog ate the Cadbury bar intended for S'mores

I don't know how Kane is still alive. He ate 2 bars of Cadbury Royal Dark. This is the second time he has stolen chocolate. The first was a 2.5lb bar of Ghiradelli melting chocolate.

The power went out yesterday. Perfect day for a fire. Perfect day for s'mores. Stupid dog!

Good thing I had some chocolate from Whole Foods. This is what I did to make some expensive-ass s'mores.

Step 1: Place mocha truffle on graham cracker.

Step 2: Roast homemade marshmallow over fire.

Step 3: Place molten hot mallow over truffle.

Step 4: Savor.

Step 5: Die happy.

(If you have not yet died, repeat with burnt caramel truffle topped with pink Hawaiian sea salt. )

2 comments:

Edward said...

If he was a little pup then i could see him croaking. But hes a big dog with little legs so he should be okay. I heard dogs really love the taste and always want more but its poison to them. Anyways, I hate you for enjoying smores so much.

D said...

Homemade marshmallows.....yum. Hey, I'm at my parents'....where a KitchenAid lives. Maybe I'll make some :)