Saturday, September 06, 2008

What the hell is this post about?

What the hell? No post at all for August?

Yeah, August was boring.

I did remember my facebook password and had to respond to like 27 invites from people I know or knew. The whole facebook thing was entertaining for a week. Then it got boring. Maybe because I'm boring? Perhaps.

But you know what is exciting? Bean burgers. Yeahhh. A good bean burger. There are a lot of awful bean burgers out there that shouldn't even be an option during a cookout. But here's the secret: worchestershire sauce. Burgery deliciousness, I tell you whut. Vegan? No, but nobody said I was vegan or even vegetarian. I'm just eating more plants. And you should too. I don't have a recipe for you because I just throw stuff into a bowl, mush it up, and fry it in a pan. Just be careful no to throw too hapazardly because you'll end up with a tablespoon of cayenne in your two cups of beans and that's a spicy meatball. Er, beanball.

No comments: