Monday, October 16, 2006

Screw you guys, I'm going home.


That's right folks, I'm headed back east.

Being here in Houston working in this field has worn me too thin. I've given it my best shot to work it alone, but I need more support than what I can get over a telephone. My boss is terrific and we will email frequently so that I can complete the thesis paper. So I'm going to regain my sanity, my happiness, my life at home.

Screw all those who think I'm a failure. None of those people read this blog (I hope), but screw them anyway.

I'm so excited to move back!! I have no idea what the details are but I've made the first scary step.

2 comments:

Edward said...

Yippy! You get to go home! I would love to go home, but my job keeps me here in Las Vegas. Anyways, you are SO not a failure and I am very proud of you and so is everybody else. If anyone has a problem with that, then big Woop wanna fight about it! You can always come here if you want:) So pack your bags, go home, work on some art and relax. Me and Rachel and the baby will see you in January!

Rachel said...

I am so proud of you!!! You are NOT a failure! This is much better for you. Try and relax and take advantage of your mom's great cooking...lol...see Ya In January!!!