Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Spooky

Chupacabras are scary monsters that suck the blood and guts out of livestock in Latin America.

In English, Chupacabra means "Goat Sucker" and that is scary in a completely different way.


You know how on T.V. people who have scary nightmares sit up straight out of bed? That is so fake right? I say Nay Nay! I did that the other night. Sometimes I take sleeping pills that sometimes make me have really vivid dreams. Some are good, some are bad. But the other night I dreamt of a giant tarantual climbing out of my kitchen sink. And believe it or not, I sat straight up out of bed and a little to the right, thereby falling onto the floor.

I'm going to stop taking the sleeping pills. Unfortunately that means I'm here posting random stuff on my blog in the wee hours of the mornin.

2 comments:

Edward said...

For some reason, I kept dreaming the other night and I would wake up immediatly after each dream. I must of woke up 3 or 4 times that night. You should try to lucid dream. I've only done it a couple times, but it was really cool when you are aware of your dream and can control it. But it also sucks when you become aware of dreaming and you can't wake up. ANyways,I use to pop out of sleep until I went to school in Philly. We had bunk beds and I had a bottom bunk and that really sucks on my hard head. Now I just lay there when I wake up because of habit. Did you ever try reading a book, that knocks me out faster than anything.

Aileen said...

Reading works sometimes. Depends on what I'm reading. Sometimes if it's good I stay up to finish it as if it would go away if i stuck a bookmark in it. I have a lot of anxiety with reading though. If i read work stuff i think about work too much and if i read a fun book i feel guilty that i'm not reading work stuff.

i've never tried lucid dreaming. i've never tried to wake up out of a dream. i dont dream very often, so i havent really played around with that. sounds neat though.