Friday, November 03, 2006

FYI: I'm retarded

Hey folks

I changed my email address password thinking, "Hey I should change my password because that is the responsible thing to do if you want to keep people from stealing your identity" or sumthin.


But I failed to remember that I am a retard and I changed it in the middle of the night when I have NO memory in my head and I am an even bigger retard because I didn't write this password down. Then I got a new automated temporary password from yahoo and didn't write that down before clicking on something so when I tried to go "Back" and look at it, the page had expired. SO I had to get ANOTHER automated temporary password.

So, while I wait for the automated temporary password #2 to kick in (apparently takes 24 hours) I will not be able to chat or email from my houston underscore 610 account.

Edit 11/4/2006 12:18AM: I got back into my account :)