Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Do I count?

One of Goo's favorite movies is Super Troopers. He told me that he doesn't know a single female that likes that movie. Some of his female friends can't even sit through it. So, of course I take that as a challenge.

But I watched it and I liked it. It is a great stupid movie.

Now he knows 1 girl who likes it.

But then again, I was a HUGE Adam Sandler fan. And we're talking Billy Madison Adam Sandler, not Punch Drunk Love Adam Sandler.

So...I might not count.

Speaking of man-centric movies, Goo and I also watched 300 and the Bourne Ultimatum. While we both finished watching those movies and felt like we could go out and kill, I must admit, 300 ridiculously ripped Spartans and dreamy Matt Damon aren't too hard for a girl to watch.

4 comments:

Grace said...

I love Super Troopers! The second half of the movie is ridiculously bad, but the first half where the cops are pulling people over is soooo funny. In fact, I put up with watching Beerfest just because it was the same guys (which, btw, is HORRIBLE. An hour and a half of my life wasted). So +1 more!

Edward said...

Those guys have a brief appearance in The Dukes of Hazard movie which was directed by Jay Chandrasekhar. They reprise their cop roles in that one. Super Troopers 2 is coming out next year taking place in the 70's about all of their fathers and "shenanigans".

Edward said...

I like all their movies despite how bad they are. I think its their chemistry as friends who like to make movies together despite a bad script.

Rachel said...

I absolutely love all of their movies and I also LOVED 300!!!!! Add me to that list!!!!