Friday, August 04, 2006

Holy crap, she's cute

A Catholic Family

Thanks Edward for these photos. The rest of the photos have been copied into my yahoo photo album with the rest of the pics from Alexis'
baptism. But here are a few more of the ones I like.


Here's Alexis in her baptismal gown. Absolutely a precious angel. That's me holding her. Her dress is from the Philippines (thanks to Lola and Uncle G) and is fashioned a little like a barong tagalog.
Here is the actual baptism at one hell of a baptismal fountain at St. Thomas More. The holy water runs from the top where Alexis is lying, down a stepped slope, falling into a pretty deep cross/pool that has steps going down into it. I guess it's deep enough to get dunked. I didn't try and Alexis just had water poured on her head.

Here's a photo that I like of Rachel and her sweet lil babe just trying to get through the big day.

I'm glad she doesn't look like Mr. Roper anymore.

No comments: