Sunday, January 22, 2006

Cutest baby in the world

My precious niece, Alexis, has a blog where you can just soak up all the cuteness.

I can't wait to meet her in person, but I think I'll wait until mid-March. Using my birthday as an excuse to take a longer bit of time off seems like good idea and a plane ticket is a good birthday present from my parents. AND my best friend Grace and her family will also happen to be in Las Vegas around that time, so maybe we could meet up. Plus, by then Alexis will probably be a little more interesting. I think the high point of the day with her right now is the fact that she opens her eyes. Either way, she's the epitome of cute, that girl.

Until then I'll just beg for more photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooooooo cute!

Rachel said...

Thanks so much for the kind words. Can't wait for you to come to Vegas and see the baby. Its really funny because you are so right about her opening her eyes...lol...