Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Time wasted is time well spent.

For those who have known me a while, I used to know everything, and I mean EVERYTHING about SNL. But over the past five years or so, my viewership has waned and I know jack. Not that I don't like watching, and not like I'm out on the town on a Saturday night (hahaha...ha...sad), but I just don't watch it much. Plus it's on crazy early at 10:30CST.

Anyway, check out http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/ to catch up on some good video clips, especially "Lazy Sunday" aka the Chronic (what?!) -cles of Narnia. Oh, and don't pass up the Anderson Cooper 360 coverage of celebrities helping Katrina victims. I actually did see those two on t.v. But, the Jason Lee one on caulk is good too, because man, DO I love caulk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

andrew had shown me the chronic(what?) -cles of narnia on the net and it was hysterical! i LOVE the part about going to the drugstore before the movie to buy candy because it's too expensive to buy at the theater... i'm just now on my way to CVS to buy twizzlers before going to see King Kong! heehee