Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Flabby-gasted

I've finally officially lost over 30lbs :)

That's a lot of weight. That's like, um...a sack of rice from the oriental store and a bulk bag of M&M's from Sam's Club. OR imagine 124 sticks of butter stuck to me that have now melted away. Ew, greasy. Like some greased up deaf guy.


The first 20lbs seemed a lot easier. Then came the holidays. And the post- holidays when I wasn't motivated. So, these last 10 just seemed to draaaaaagggggg.

I'm very happy about this, but it's insane how much more I have to lose to get to a healthy BMI (130lbs +/- 10 for my 5'5 height). INSANE.

Crazy thing is though, even if I was 150lbs and wearing a size medium and looking super hot, I'd still be overweight. CRAZY. So even if you appear fit and "normal" sized, especially to Americans, you can actually be overweight! Again, CRAZY!!!

Speaking of greasy flesh, I'm reminded of the numerous times I'd be at HFStival crushed up against some sweaty, shirtless, stranger-dude in a crowd. They were always so slippery. God, that makes me want to vomit a little. Hey, that's a good way to lose weight, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great!!!!! I hate you so much!!!! :) Seriously, that is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go aileen! You are so totally my inspiration for joining weight watchers - although my palrty 7 lbs loss hardly compares! heeeheehee
You rock!!!!! :)

Aileen said...

yes, but i started on october 4th. you'll get to whatever your goal is. i know you can do it!

Rachel said...

Congrats!!! That is fantastic!!!