Saturday, April 29, 2006

I'll give you a topic...discuss!

Here are some random thoughts of mine floating around the massive space that is my noggin.

I think I could handle having a child who was addicted to drugs easier than one who wanted to be vegan. I could, however, handle a vegan better than a conservative.

I am considering going to see United 93, even though I have never watched or read anything about 9/11 since I finished watching 36 straight hours of CNN following the event. Curiosity is compelling, but the 30sec commerical alone makes me all choked up.

I went to a Filipino party this evening and realized the Philippine national dance is the Electric Slide.

At the same party, I realized I may just have to allow line dancing at my wedding. Limit 2.

3 comments:

Edward said...

I'm all verklempt...Who was the host of coffee talk before Linda Richman?

Aileen said...

It was Paul Baldwin

Edward said...

Dork