Friday, April 14, 2006

Thurston Howell, III; Aerosmith; the inventor of haute cuisine and first celebrity chef

I am not big on board games. I do however LOVE Trivial Persuit and other triva games (although Simpsons trivia is crazy hard). I was on the It's Academic team in middle school, ya know. Only middle school competitions don't get aired on TV and we didn't get points deducted if we got wrong answer. I distictly remember getting the pop culture questions right (Who was the millionaire on Gilligan's Island? and What band released Toys in the Attic, Pump, and Permanent Vacation?) and thinking "I am so much cooler than all these nerds". It was also the one time I was grateful that Edward made me watch Gilligan's Island all summer long. 'Cuz ya know, once you've seen one, you really don't need to see any more.

What the hell was the point of this post?

Oh yeah, I like trivia.

I also like food, if you haven't noticed.

So, I'd like Foodie Craze, a trivia board game about food. It'll probably be hard and ask questions like, "Who was Antonin Careme?" but it would still be fun!

P.S. I also like Connect Four and Hungry Hungry Hippos

No comments: