Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

The snow melted shortly after I wrote about it, so I didn't get any pictures. However, it still appears to be snowing, almost. It's windy and the white petals from the pear trees that line the street are falling and sprinkling the ground in patches of white. It's still quite chilly outside so unfortunately all the ladies with their new pastel Easter dresses had to cover them up with big winter coats.

I hope you all have a nice Easter, or at least a very nice Sunday.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Happy Easter! I hope you got a gift as awesome as the one I got.... pink marshmallow PEEPS!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO

Edward said...

Its been so hot here, I've been sleeping downstairs. I'm too cheap to turn the A/C on in April. And yes, its been hot enough to turn it on in March. Crazy!

D said...

Happy Easter to you too. Ok, 2 days late :)

I found dark chocolate Cadburry mini eggs. Pretty good.

BTW, I finally updated my blog. Check it out and then we shall have to talk :):):)