Thursday, April 26, 2007

When I'm not watching T.V, I'm thinking about T.V.

I miss the old Food Network. The one where chefs cooked and taught stuff and it wasn't all about being a celebrity.

Food Network Awards? Really? Why?

I still watch Good Eats (when it ISN'T one that I have seen 10 million times) and Ace of Cakes (but really just for snippets Geoff's dry wit).

Sorry, I can't chat about American Idol because I can't stand to watch it. I will gladly say Sanjaya, though, because it sounds nice. SanJaaaaaaaaayyyyyyahhhhh.

I am the Queen of Geek T.V. I watch tons of PBS, Mythbusters, Deadliest Catch, and Survivorman, Bizarre Foods, No Reservations. That's reality T.V., right?

However, I may be watching too much Deadliest Catch. Scary drowning nightmares. But Mike Rowe's voice is getting to be quite soothing to me. I'd watch Dirty Jobs if it weren't all about poo.

Why can't I stop watching Medium? I really don't understand how Patricia Arquette won that Emmy for Best Actress.

I like Heroes, but I hate how they make you wait weeks and weeks between shows just so that they have exciting stuff to show during May sweeps.

I need Tivo. I'd record everything during the season and just watch it all at once.

4 comments:

tjg125 said...

The fact that you say you continue to watch Medium, tells me you realize why Patricia Arquette won an Emmy for her role as Allison Dubois

Great choice by the way, she is fantastic

Anonymous said...

If you watch Medium as you say you do, then you must realize why Patricia Arquette won an Emmy, and will probably win another before it's over. Her portrayal of Allison Dubois is dead perfect (pardon the pun) and she is a phenomenal actress who is deserving of so much more respect from the people who DO give awards (thankfully not you). But the fact that she really DOESN'T CARE about the awards is probably why she doesn't get more recognition. Because she doesn't kowtow to the Hollywood system and kiss everyone's boots to make it as an actress. The fact that she HAS made it as an actress despite the recognition of the Hollywood types just speaks volumes about her character and her incredible talent.

Edward said...

Coming from someone who has won an Emmy (Moi)! Patricia Arquette blows as an actress. I like the show and use to watch it for a while until it had conflict with another show I watch (LOST RULZ!)Lol. And Tivo rocks by the way, I highly recommend it. But if you guys have Direct TV at home, and additional $5 dollars a month you can get the DVR recorder from them. Which is basically the same thing. Anonymous is a retard.

Aileen said...

"If you watch Medium as you say you do, then you must realize why Patricia Arquette won an Emmy"

uh, no. thus my post.

i like watching it because it's about someone who can talk to dead people. i'd probably still watch it if allison was played by a monkey in a dress. in fact, that would be a pretty good show. Monkey Psychic! "I see dead people, oooh eeeh ah ah ah!!!!!