Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Losers are winners.

Today's Wednesday and you know that means? That's right, it was weighing day. Last week was a tad disappointing at a mere 1.4lb loss. But you know, massacre and all that...So this week I knew I'd have last week's real loss in addition to this week. I lost a WHOPPING 6.2lbs!!!! Even if you average that between the two weeks ((6.2 + 1.4)/2 = 3.8) it's great!
So after six weeks, I've lost 19.8 lbs!!!

But the FREAKY thing is, my coworker who is also on JC ALSO lost 6.2lbs this week! She'll be playing pick three tonight 0-6-2. Might just be a winner.

Kinda sucks that she lost that much and doesn't work out, but then again, she has more weight to lose.

So, in addtion to losing menstrual weight and eating JC food, I worked out three times this week doing yoga, stationary bike (hurts my butt!), and a Leslie Sansone brisk-walking DVD. I'm getting the hang of this regular exercise thing. My JC coworker doesn't want to exercise because she's losing weight anyway and is waiting to hit a plateau of no weight loss to do exercise. I think that's a rather silly idea because EVERYBODY regardless of size should try to make exercise a regular habit, so that it's not a chore or punishment for being fat. And when I hit a plateau, I'll go from 3 times a week to 4 or 5, or work out harder.

Oh, I forgot to mention. This week I also ate a BK whopper and a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza + three breadsticks in addition to my JC food. So, I'm not worried much about gaining weight over the holidays. There's no such thing as junk food, just junk habits.

5 comments:

Edward said...

Hey I'm so proud of you for losing weight. Takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

You are just trying to make me feel guilty for not eating right or exercising :):) That is very awesome indeed. Keep it up.

Aileen said...

i was thinking about that. well, about the fact that i keep posting about my diet and stuff. but honestly it's always on my mind, not always a bad thing. with the fact that i eat 6 times a day and i'm trying to find fun exercise AND two other people in the lab are on the same diet, it's just always the topic of casual conversation.

Anonymous said...

Nope, it's a good thing. Eventually I will feel guilty enough to be a good girl too. :)

Rachel said...

Congrats!!! That is such an accomplishment!!!