Tuesday, November 01, 2005

He wears a disguise, he looks like human guys, but he's not a man. He's a chicken boo.

So, yesterday was Halloween. My brother, Edward, and his wife, Rachel, (who have blogs also--please refer to side links) dressed their doggy, Bishop, as Superman. I hear Bishop loves to wear clothes. Rachel asked if I dressed up my cat (previously their cat), Butters, in a costume. Butters hasn't lived here in Houston with me since May, when I dropped her off to live with Ma and Pa in Maryland. I thought I would be moving back to the east coast soon and it would be UTTER hell to drive 23 hours with that WAILING cat in her carrier.

But, if I did dress Butters for Halloween, I don't think she would have liked that very much. This is what she looked like when I "dressed" her up for Jesus Christ's Birthday...and that was just a hat.



Maybe it's a cat thing? Dogs seem to take clothes wearing a lot easier.

Kane, Ma and Pa's dog, wore the hat with little complaint. But then again, he also wears a retard harness all day, too. Maybe we should give him a helmet one day, and call him Phillip the Hyper Hypo, but I doubt we'd ever find a helmet big enough for his GIANT noggin.

No comments: