Friday, March 24, 2006

All I want to do is to thank you

I never did update y'all about my rockin' presents that I got recently for my birthday.

In addtion to the iPod shuffle, the Williams Sonoma gift card, and the earrings, I also received a GREAT circuit training DVD and a book that will help me through my mid-twenties crisis . Those were from my bestest friend Grace. Thank you Grace-face covered in lace at home base eating Pace spiked with mace! And from my parents and Goo, I got a fancy scale that tells me not only how much I weigh, but also my percentage of body fat and body water. So, now if I lose or gain weight I'll have a better idea if it was actually fat or just water. Those three items were on my Amazon.com wishlist. I swear, that thing was the best thing I ever spent time putting together. In addition to all that, Goo got me two bars of what is apparently the best chocolate in the world from an Italian chocolate maker . The one made of Venezuelan chocolate (70%) was better than the other made with 75% chocolate, but they were both pretty good. Both were bittersweet, so it wasn't as fun to eat as milk chocolate, but I ate them with a little peanut butter so that was good. Plus, dark chocolate is good for you, so that's good, too.

I really didn't expect all this generosity but I'm very greatful for all of it. Living alone and far away kinda sucks, to be honest. Presents aren't ever as good as actually being present, but they aren't bad at all.

No comments: