Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sad

Sadness. So sad.

I have to cancel my weekend (March 10-13) in Vegas. I was really looking forward to meeting lil' baboo Alexis . And though my birthday is on the 14th, I wanted to celebrate it with my brother and his family.

The reason for my utter sadness, is that I'm trying to get a large experiment done before March 15th, when I have a minor presentation to do. Though relatively minor, it's still a stressful thing to do. Since I don't teach labs or anything every week, I'm not used to getting up infront of people and talking any more. And I am trying to finish school this semester. I have about ten million things to do before then and just the thought of it makes me feel like my head's going to explode. I'm trying really hard to keep it from depressing me because I can get rather stagnant when I'm sad and anxious. One day at a time, I guess.

So sadly, I won't be going away next weekend. I'm not sure when I'll make it out there. Someone suggested I go after I'm done with everything and I can take a really long vacation and have time to go to the Grand Canyon. I would LOVE to do that. So it may have to wait a couple months. Or I'll just schedule another weekend in the nearer future. I'm not sure.

Once again, it feels like I've had to postpone my life, my happiness, for school.

I need to get out of here.

Am I being overly dramatic? Maybe. But it's my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. Trust me, I know the whole depressed life sucks school is killing me feeling. Call if you need to. We can bitch about school together :)