Sunday, March 12, 2006

Belated photo share

I finally uploaded some pictures I took over Christmas. This fair (well, fair for a pinoy) little baby here is my cousin Joe. At the time, he was just a little under a year old and already eating lumpia (filipino eggrolls). Blink, child! BLINK!

Here's Kane with a rawhide candy cane in his mouth. And who doesn't like to look at a cute disproportional dog?


Here's some of the food we had for Christmas. In the foreground is a cheesecake from Desserts by Gerard. And there's also some empanadas there on the silver tray, some ham, sweet potatoes, cassava, fish, asparagus, stuffing...Man, I'm hungry. What was the point of this post? I dunno. I'm seriously hungry now though.

3 comments:

Hanne said...

Aww, lumpia. I love lumpia.

Rachel said...

Wow, he is really light for a filipino, how did that happen? Your whole family is pretty dark...lol!!??!? Kane is cute, I haven't seen him in so long, I forgot how short his legs really are...I also agree with Hanne...mmmm lumpia!!

Aileen said...

oh and i forgot to mention that Kane isn't wearing a harness anymore!

Joe's mom and dad are pretty light. I guess our Pa got the dark genes and passed them on to us. But people still think that my aunt is Joe's nanny!